While the top of this unit can be installed without the bottom, some sort of receptacle should be placed under the Top Delivery Door to protect your mail and packages. Items that are allowed to just drop to the floor need to be protected from prying children and playing pets, or the garage floor could be dirty or wet causing your mail to be invaded by bugs or pests. If installed directly into your office building, a locking receptacle is needed to protect your mail from the public or unauthorized personnel. The bottom mail-hold bin is lockable and will eliminate tampering.
Entry or garage mounted.
- Galvannealed-steel package and mail delivery box.
- Security-Drop Door – US Pat. 6,347,737 .
- Delivery agents simply open, drop and go translating to more stops per hour.
- Fits between wall studs (14-1/2″ centers)
- Delivery door mechanism is set forward 4″ for flush mount with exterior wall.
- Easy installation for the do-it-yourselfer .
- Can be installed in any stage of construction or remodel.
- Entry or garage mounted, see blue print.
- Stainless steel hinges .
- Constructed of heavy-duty, 16 gauge steel .
- Durable powder coated poly-hammer finish.
- Replaceable doors.
- Dimpled and angled bottom panel protects deposited items from possible leaky packages.
- Weight and Dimensions.
84 lbs. Overall Dimensions (top & bottom hold)
14 1/2″W x 51 1/2″H x 21″D