The Collection Vault is perfect for use as a depository, storage unit or collection receptacle. Up to 2 weeks’ worth of mail can be safely and securely stored behind lock and key. There is an included plastic bin for easy retrieval of items that have been dropped off. This unit is perfect for hospitals, law enforcement agencies, car rental agencies, and libraries.
- Made of 16 gauge galvanized steel.
- Front locking access door standard; rear access door also available.
- Secure posi lock on front access door resists pry attacks.
- Includes easy access/large volume plastic bin to collect deposited items.
- Commercial grade powder coat resists rust.
- Security Drop Door—US Patent 6,347,737
- Available colors: black, white, gray, sand and copper vein.
- Stainless steel hinges.
- Electrical knock outs for underground feeds.
- Meets U.S. Postal Service standards.
Optional Features/Installation Options
- Pedestal/post mount, column mount or free standing; mounting pedestal sold separately.
- 10″ high pedestal designed for the Collection Vault—Deposit/Collection Pedestal (Model Number DVCS0030P).
- Front, key-locked access door standard; rear access door also available.
Product Specifications (out of package)
- Dimensions: 19″ W x 40″ H x 19″ D
- Weight: 86.5 Lbs.
- Capacity: Extra Large
- Approximate Maximum Package Size Dimensions: 16.9” W x 9.25” H x 12” D